Almond Tree Cottage
- Main bedroom: Double bed and enough room for a travel cot. Wardrobe, chest of drawers and two small bedside drawers. USB charging sockets. Electric heater.
- Second bedroom: Two single beds (that can be arranged to make one double bed on request). Wardrobe, chest of drawers and one small bedside unit. USB charging sockets. Electric heater.
- Bathroom: WC, hand basin, bath, powerful over-bath drench shower, storage cupboards, electrically heated towel rail, fan heater.
- Kitchen: Electric cooker with hob, oven and separate grill, extractor fan, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster and kettle, crockery, cutlery, glasses, utensils etc. USB charging sockets.
- Lounge: Three-seater sofa, armchair, footstool, flat screen TV with built-in DVD player, electric heaters, wood burning stove. USB charging sockets.
- Hall: Electric heater, coat hooks.
- Dining table with four chairs.
Our water supply is from Trethin’s own natural spring – deliciously soft and pure.
All bed linen, hand towels, bath towels (bathroom use only) and tea towels are provided free of charge.
Free parking for up to two cars.
There’s plenty of opportunity to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner al-fresco or even just to sit in the warmth of a summer evening with a glass of wine as the sun sets on another fabulous Cornish day. By day, you can walk the many footpaths around and beyond Advent. A clear sky at night is truly special due to the minimal light pollution in Cornwall, so make sure you bring along your telescope for some spectacular stargazing with the hooting of owls for company.
Extras available on request
Travel cot. £10 per stay – bring your own bedding please. £15 per stay – complete with bedding.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Sorry, no smoking; no e-cigarettes.