- Step-free access to cottage via front French doors.
- Main bedroom: Double bed and enough room for a travel cot. Wardrobe, chest of drawers and two small bedside drawers. USB charging sockets. Two table lamps. Electric heater.
- Second bedroom: Two single beds (that can be arranged to make one double bed on request). Wardrobe, chest of drawers and one small bedside unit. USB charging sockets. One table lamp. Electric heater.
- Bathroom: WC, hand basin, bath, powerful over-bath drench shower, extractor fan, storage cupboards, electrically heated towel rail and fan heater.
- Kitchen: Electric cooker with hob, oven and separate grill, extractor fan, heat detector, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster and kettle, crockery, cutlery, glasses, utensils etc. USB charging sockets.
- Lounge: Three-seater sofa, armchair, footstool, flat screen TV with built-in DVD player, electric heaters, wood burning stove, CO2 detector. USB charging sockets. Dining table with four chairs.
- Hall: Electric heater, coat hooks, smoke detector.
Our water supply is from Trethin’s own natural spring – deliciously soft and pure.
All bed linen (except for travel cot), hand towels, bath towels (bathroom use only) and tea towels are provided free of charge.
Extras available on request at no charge:
- Travel cot – please bring your own bedding for the cot.
- High chair.
Free parking for up to two cars.
There’s plenty of opportunity to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner al-fresco or even just to sit in the warmth of a summer evening with a glass of wine as the sun sets on another fabulous Cornish day. By day, you can walk the many footpaths around and beyond Advent. A clear sky at night is truly special due to the minimal light pollution in Cornwall, so make sure you bring along your telescope for some spectacular stargazing with the hooting of owls for company
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Sorry, no smoking; no e-cigarettes.